Landscape Designer-Entry Level
As a Landscape Designer at TheWaterSpace you’ll be the first point of contact for the growing number of discerning home owners. This is critical role at The WaterSpace. We want customers to talk with a knowledgable designer, not a sales person, at the very start of their journeys. You will be their guide as they begin the investigations that will lead to the creation of custom WaterSpace environments.
To fill this role, you’ll need to have two to three years of hands-on experience as a Landscape Designer, having worked and interned at a respected Landscape Architectural firm.
Landscape Designer-Entry Level Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture from accredited institution
- Relevant work experience and internships in a Landscape Architectural firm
- Experience in designing with pools and spas a plus
- A high level of proficiency in ACAD, AI, PSD, INDD, and SKP
- Artistic ability to render graphical concepts by hand
- Microsoft Office proficiency: Word, Excel
- Knowledge and appreciation of regional plants and their proper use
Please apply below. Send your resume and provide a few samples (or links) that exemplify your best work.
September 21, 2020